How to run Google ads Smart Campaign | Google ads Course Hindi
Running a Google Ads Smart Campaign is a straightforward process. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on the “+Campaign” button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “New Smart Campaign” from the list of options.
- Choose the type of business you have and the goal of your campaign.
- Enter your website URL, business category, and location.
- Choose your target audience, budget, and bidding strategy.
- Create your ad by adding a headline, description, and images.
- Preview your ad to make sure everything looks good.
- Set up your payment method and launch your campaign.
- Monitor your campaign performance and make any necessary adjustments.
It’s important to note that Smart Campaigns are designed to be easy to set up and manage, but they have limited options for customization. If you want more control over your campaigns, you may want to consider creating a regular Google Ads campaign instead.